Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't Lose Your PRAISE

A few weeks ago I attended a Women's Conference (Transformed from Grace to Glory)and a very anointed lady did a praise dance to the song "I Never Lost My Praise" by Tramaine Hawkins. I was truly blessed by this song and the awesome anointing through this sister's dance ministry. The words really speak to my heart because I have been through some seasons where it seemed I had lost everything. I have lost some things that were very dear to me, some relationships I once held so dear seemed to slip away. But Praise God through it all, I didn't lose my hope, I didn't lose my joy, I didn't lose my faith, but most of all, Praise be to God, I didn't lose my praise! I believe that no matter what we lose in life, we can still make it, but if we ever lose our hope in Jesus, if we ever lose our joy in Christ, if we ever lose our faith in God or our praise for our salvation found in the Blood of Jesus Christ, then we have truly lost it all. When our hope is in the economy, when our joy is in material possessions, when our faith is in man, we stand at high risk of losing our praise. But when our hope, joy and faith rest in Jesus Christ our Redeemer who has conquered death and hell, we have a reason to PRAISE!!!!!! Enjoy this video by Anointed Praise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment