Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'd Need A Savior

I have heard this song several times on K-Love and it blesses my heart every time. It assures me that God is so aware of what we need even before we realize we have a need. God never ceases to amaze me, He knew even before He gave me my first breath that I would need a Savior. He is such a loving God that He even went as far as providing me with a Savior, Who paid the price for my sins through His death on an old rugged cross. Such LOVE! John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. As this song says "He's what I hold on to!" I know that He will see me through whatever I may face because He is not only aware of my needs, He already has the provision. He knows what my future holds, just as He knew I'd need a Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment