Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 YEARS!!


I know this is a few days late, but some things are worth sharing even if they are late.  This past Friday, December 4, 2009, was our 10th Anniversary.  Alot has happened in 10 years, and looking at this picture is definitely proof of that... "Oh how I wish I could get in that dress!" Oh well! In some ways it seems we have been married forever, yet it seems like it was only yesterday.  God has worked countless miracles in our marriage through the good times and the bad.  We have a lot of memories, some that make me cry and some that make me laugh, but through it all, without God we would have never made it this far.  A marriage takes commitment from both partners and with God in the center it can not fail.  With God in the center, as you continue to draw closer to Him, you will be drawn closer to one another.  I Love my husband and I am thankful for the two precious boys God has given to us. 


2 comments:

  1. Well the four days that you are late made up for the time it took you and Homer to get married. Longest ceremony in the world.The first miracle was keeping the people in the church until you two said I do. I was like say I do and get this thing over with. Not to mention the fact that you did not tell me it was a candlelight wedding.

    Nice photo by the way. Who took it? You and Homer sure have gained a lot of weight over the years. You must be eating well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Funny Dwayne!! Like I said, I wish I could get into that dress. Let's see, if I remember correctly, the guy who took this photo is the same guy who has given me a hard time all of my life ever since the day I was born, my Oldest Brother Dwayne!! My wedding being so long was part of your payback for mistreating your baby sister, lol!! But I still love you anyway!

    ReplyDelete