Saturday, November 14, 2009

Children Listen

Last night I was asking my husband a question and his normal response was "HUH?" So, I replied "You really need to get your ears checked, I get so tired of having to repeat everything I say!" As we were leaving the house my 4 year old was in the back seat behind me and he was saying something to me and I had the radio on and couldn't hear him so I said "What did you say Jordan?" and he said "You need to get your ears checked too, you can't hear good either!" haha. Then he went on to say "They do it at my school, in the gym".....Maybe that is something my husband and I need to check into.

Even when we think they aren't listening or watching..... more than likely....They are! Our Heavenly Father is also listening..Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer! Reminds me of the song...
Oh be careful little mouth what you say, Oh be careful little mouth what you say, For the Father up above is looking down in love, Oh be careful little mouth what you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment