Friday, November 20, 2009

I Am The God That Healeth Thee

Last night during our revival service, the evangelist (Rev. Mike Warwick) handed me an outline of one of his sermons entitled "Waiting On A Miracle". I know of so many who are in need of a miracle. The evangelist this week has shared several testimonies of the many times God has healed his wife and several others in his family and ministry. This song couldn't be more appropriate for anyone who is faced with sickness in their body, soul or spirit. God says in His Word Exodus 15:26 If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of those diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians, For I Am the Lord that healeth thee.

How encouraging to know that He doesn't say "I used to be the Lord that healeth thee" but He says I AM the Lord that healeth thee, meaning He "continues to be" the Lord that healeth thee. His healing is not just a thing of the past, but it is past, present and future! Praise God!!

"His Word is a healing Word!"(Rev. Mike Warwick) Psalms 107:20 He sent his Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions!! The same word of God that created the heavens and the earth is able to heal our lives. Whenever the word of God is allowed to be heard by people and received by faith, it is going to heal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment